Saturday, November 22, 2008

Quidam!

Cirque de Soleil is in Brussels at the same time as us, come December! I imagine they've been planning this for a long time, hoping to get a glimpse of us somewhere in Europe. We've decided to humor them by going to their show. I'M SO EXCITED! Anyway, I went on the Cirque website today and decided to click on the "Casting" link. Turns out the best of the Cirque web world is hidden away just for future cast members. Check out the site at: http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/casting/disciplines/others/other_talents.htm

Choose which category of performer you'd like to "try out for" and then you can watch video examples of it. You can use the drop down bar within each page (Acrobat, Dancer, etc.) to choose which kind of art you'd like to view (diving, hip hop, wheels, etc.). I must have watched 30 incredible video clips tonight - I wouldn't suggest hitting the site until you have at least 10 minutes to spare. It's addictive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Watched them all.
Words fail me.
I'll go to netflix for longer versions, knowing I can pause the show when I need to slow down my adrenaline glands.